Most Wanted Games of 2019

 
2019 is a whole new year of impatiently waiting for video games to be released. Some will be worth the wait as others will just be a disappointing waste of money. Either way, here are just some of the games I plan on playing after release this year.



January 2019
 
Resident Evil 2 Remake 

 









Release Date: 1/25/2019 
Platform: Xbox One | PS4 | PC


I remember playing Resident Evil 2 on the Playstation. Although the controls were always hard to manage, the gameplay never got old. My sister used to play this with me and she was the shooter while I was the solver lol. This was my favorite Resident Evil. It is nostalgic in a way to see it become remade. Now I can actually play it in first person instead of how it originally was. I just really hope the game sticks to the story that the OG had.


Tropico 6  
 

 

 

 

 

 

Release Date: 1/25/2019

Platform: Xbox One | PS4 | PC

 

Tropico is a series I have played for a while now. This simulation is a little more on the political side than others which is why it stands out to me. So far I haven't seen too many new features coming to Tropico 6, but there is talk of there being modern hackers than can crash the economy, so that should be interesting to play out.


Kingdom Hearts III












Release Date: 1/29/2019
Platform: Xbox One | PS4 


Now this is pretty exciting news. Seeing as I have only played Kingdom Hearts on the Playstation, it is now coming to Xbox One for the first time ever! I have only really played this on the Ps2 and have failed to follow the series further. This one though has seemed to catch my interest more because it seems like Square Enix has gone beyond in this one.  


 
April 2019

Mortal Kombat XI



 






Release Date: 4/23/2019
Platform: Xbox One | PS4 | PC | Switch 


Now I am not so good at MK, but I do enjoy playing it. It has been a while since Mortal Kombat X made its release so it was due for a new one.  One thing that surprised me was that it will be available for the Nintendo Switch because it skipped a 3ds release.




TBD 2019 


FFVII Remake











Release Date: TBD
Platforms: TBA
 
It is rumored that a remake of Final Fantasy 7 is on the rise. This was one of the favored of the FF series. Fans will always remember this installment in the series. Although so far it seems as if 2019 release date is a longshot, we can only hope that this is being made a reality!

 

World War Z 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 Release Date: TBD
Platform: Xbox One | PS4 | PC


Now this was an interesting find. It seems that a game World War Z is being made after the movie. It is a third person shooter which is said to be a co-op experience. This seems like a good concept for a new type of zombie/survival game. I'm just hoping that it can be played alone as well and isn't co-op only gameplay.



 Have a game you can't wait to get your hands on in 2019? Comment below!

 

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Followers

Labels

Recent Posts